PACE Resources Federal Credit Union offers a Visa Credit Card with a great low Annual Percentage yield (APR) of 10.50%. We partner with PSCU to provide excellent customer service on your cards.
How can I make a payment?
- Call (855) 735-1594
- Make Payments or View Transactions through our NEW website DX Online.
- Mail payment to:
PACE Resources FCU
P.O. Box 37603
Philadelphia, PA 19101-0603
How can I apply for a credit card?
- Stop in at any Credit Union Office to pick up an application or click here to download an application.
I just got my credit card in the mail, how do I activate it?
- Please call PSCU’s activation line at (800) 631-3197 from the phone number that you listed on your credit card application.
I have questions about my credit card, who can I call?
- Please call PSCU’s customer service line at (855) 735-1594. They can answer questions about balances, transactions and even make phone payments for you.
I’m going to be traveling, do I need to contact anyone?
- If you are traveling outside of your normal area (i.e. going to the beach, etc.) please contact (855) 735-1594 and let them know when and where you are traveling to. If you do not notify us, your card may be denied when you try to make a purchase and may be blocked until you are able to verify transactions.
I need to dispute a transaction, who can I call?
- Please call PSCU’s dispute line at (888) 918-7322.
I lost my credit card, who should I call?
- Please call PSCU’s lost/stolen line at (800) 449-7728.
I received a call about fraudulent transactions on my credit card, but I’m not sure if it is a scam.
- If there is potential fraud on your credit card, you will receive a call from FALCON at (888) 918-7313 to verify transactions. Please note that if you do receive a call and you do not call them back, you will not be able to use your card as it will be put into a “warm” status. Transactions on your account will need to be verified before you can use your card again.