So you found the perfect car, but not sure how to finance it? At PACE Resources Federal Credit Union we can help you get your dream car!
Did you know…
Vehicle loans aren’t just for cars, trucks and SUVs? Our vehicle loans can finance the following:
- Horse Trailers
- So much more!
Vehicles must be used for personal use. PACE Resources Federal Credit Union will not finance Commercial Vehicles used for business purposes or vehicles that are 16 years or older.
How much can I finance?
- For New Vehicle Loans we can finance up 100% of the dealer sticker price, plus tax and tags.
- For Used Vehicle Loans we can finance up to 100% of the N.A.D.A. Official Used Car Guide Retail, using the clean/high value, plus tax and tags. To check the N.A.D.A value, click here.
Can I get preapproved?
- Of course! We recommend getting preapproved before you go car shopping that way you don’t fall in love with a vehicle outside of your price range. To start the preapproval process submit a loan application for the highest amount that you would want to spend to one of the Credit Union Offices along with a copy of your ID and most recent paystub.
What are your rates?
What do I need to bring for a vehicle loan?
- Please bring a loan application, copy of your ID, and most recent paystub. Along with that we will also need a copy of the bill of sale, the Vehicle VIN #. Once approved, we will need Proof of Insurance showing PACE Resources Federal Credit Union as lienholder.
I purchased my vehicle through the dealership, but they gave me a high rate. What can I do?
- If you just purchased the vehicle, bring us the invoice and any documents you may have received in the mail regarding your new loan. If you bought your vehicle new we may be able to do a New Vehicle Loan, if you bought it used then we could do a Used Vehicle Loan.
- If you have had your vehicle for a period of time, bring in a copy of your last bill. Together we can call your loan company to get a payoff amount.
I own my vehicle free and clear, can I use my vehicle as collateral?
- Yes! This is an excellent way to have a lower rate. As long as you hold the title and there are no liens against your vehicle, we can do a used vehicle loan.